||Whenever disembarking an aeroplane.
|Cigarettes/ Cigars/ Tobacco Products Duty Free Allowance
||Non-residents: 200 cigarettes and 50 cigars and 1 kilogram tobacco(only for persons of
16 years or older)
|Alcoholic Beverages Duty Free Allowance
||Non-residents: 40 oz. (1.1 litres) of liquor or wine or 24 x 12 oz. bottles or
cans(8.5 litres) of beer or ale only for persons of:
- 18 years or older upon entry in the provinces of Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec
- 19 years or older for the provinces of British Colombia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland,
The Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan and
|Gifts & Mic. Items Duty Free Allowance
- up to a value of Cad 60.- (excluding tobacco products and alcoholic beverages) per
- Gifts for more persons allowed provided the value of each gift for each recipient does
not exceed Cad 60.-
- Handguns and other restricted weapons are strictly controlled by a permit system
administered under the Canadian criminal code.
- Articles from Haiti, made of animal skins, turtles from any country, including the USA.
The above Plan A Banner space is available for your advertising banner.
Please Check out our
services. or email to email@example.com
Index | Chinese Big 5 Index | Chinese GB Index | Site Map | China Index | City Guide | Maps | Links
| Add a Listing Travel On Demand | Tiglion Liaison System | Web Services | Travel Insurance
Comments and contribution are welcome. Please send to Ms Margaret Chu
Tiglion Consultancy Company Limited
Room 902 Yue Xiu Building, 160-174 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
(852) 2598 7660 / (852) 2511 7189 (852) 2519 7296 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified 07 July 1999
Copyright (c) 1995 - 1998 Tiglion
Consultancy Company Limited. All rights reserved.